Entrepreneurship Scholarship Program 2012-13
The Grove City College Entrepreneurship Program is pleased to offer several scholarships that are available exclusively to our Entrepreneurship Majors.
Please note that students may apply for more than one scholarship, but only one of these scholarships may be awarded to any individual student. The scholarships are for Entrepreneurship majors only and will be applied to the 2012-13 recipients’ tuition/college expenses. Accepted students and incoming freshmen will be formally notified by mid-summer 2012. Current students will be notified by the Grove City College Scholarship Committee in mid-summer 2012.
The following scholarships were awarded for the 2011-12 academic year:
- Joseph C. Cicero, Jr. Scholarship (awared to current and incoming students)
- Awarded to: Sharon Seiter ’13 and Callie Burke ’14
- REM Solutions Scholarship (awarded to current students only)
- Awarded to: Zoe Simek ’14
- James R. Clifford M.D. ’52 Scholarship (awarded to current students only)
- Awarded to: Joshua Lopez ’13
Learn how to apply for a scholarship.
If you have any questions, contact us @ 724-458-2003 or email@example.com.