Application Instructions for 2012-13
JOSEPH C. CICERO, JR. SCHOLARSHIP: awarded to current and incoming students majoring in Entrepreneurship
REM SOLUTIONS SCHOLARSHIP: awarded to current students majoring in Entrepreneurship
- Current students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA to apply.
- Submit just one application packet to be considered for all the scholarships for which you are eligible. Refer to the Scholarships Available or the Scholarship Guidelines chart for eligibility.
- For your application to be considered complete, please include the following items:
- Cover page with your name and contact information.
- Current resume.
- One- to two-page essay entitled: “My Past and/or Present Entrepreneurial Achievements and My Future Plans”
- One- to two-page essay entitled: “What are the Best Qualities of Successful Entrepreneurs?”
- Applicants are permitted to submit an optional two-page business plan summary, but this is not required.
- To submit your application please email it to email@example.com (please include all application pages in ONE attached .pdf document)
The deadline for applications is May 20, 2012 @ midnight.
If you have any questions, contact us @ 724-458-2003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
JAMES R. CLIFFORD M.D. ’52 SCHOLARSHIP: current students only
- This scholarship is coordinated through the Grove City College Financial Aid Office.
- If you have any questions regarding the financial aid application process, you may contact the Financial Aid Office at 724-458-3300 or email@example.com