I wanted to pass along a job opportunity at my company to the Entrepreneurship students at GCC. Below is the job description.
We are looking to fill a full-time Marketing position in Rochester, NY. We are starting to contact applicants, so if there is any interest, I would suggest having them contact me directly soon.
Kelley (Crawford) Teitsworth ‘08
Wanted: Marketing Specialist
EMA Design Automation is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to support a growing marketing team. This person must possess strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, have the ability to manage numerous projects under tight deadlines, and work well in a high paced, team oriented environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review outgoing messaging for style guide compliance
- Participate and provide feedback during marketing material reviews
- Manage development and delivery of internal and external quarterly newsletters working with EMA technical staff and customers to create content
- Assist in website updates
- Track all post event results, surveys, and feedback forms
- Perform lead entry and data processing tasks using EMA’s CRM system
The ideal candidate will possess:
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 0-2 years experience in related B2B Marketing environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet all deadlines
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient communication skills (verbal, written, grammar and spelling)
- Database and CRM experience preferred
- Experience with desktop publishing tools (e.g. QuarkXPress, Illustrator, PhotoShop) a plus.
- Rochester, NY
- Some travel may be required
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those applicants who meet this criteria will be considered.
EMA Design Automation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Marketing Events Coordinator
EMA Design Automation
225 Tech Park Drive
Rochester, NY 14623