Venture U is a Spring seminar series that focuses on the nuts and bolts of starting a business. The sessions include focus areas of interest such as legal, accounting, marketing and branding, etc. Venture U seminars are open to students of all majors.
- Professor Nate Mucha – Branding – Unique VentureLab opportunity!
- Sam Weber – App Prototyping Workshop
- Brent Moon – Legal 101 for Startups
- Attorney Jon D’Silva – Intellectual Property
- Brian Slawin – Bootstrapping – “My Dad Stole My Startup’s Money – and Other Lessons Along My Entrepreneurial Journey”