Business Program Career Night
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Join us as we hear from current business professionals who will talk about their career and insights from industries.
Hall of Arts and Letters, 6-8:30 PM.
Choose two different sessions. Sessions start @ 6 and 7 PM. Dessert reception @ 8 PM.
Dress is business casual or business professional.
It is important to register (below) by March 6!
- Rodney Deloe ’88, Gatesman Agency, Executitve Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Jane Dixon ’85, Mount West Investments, President
- Nathan Fisher, Latsko DCPJ Inc. (Beaver County Auto), Assistant Controller
- Jennifer LeRose, WESCO Distribution, Senior–US Income Tax
- Jim Will ’98, PwC, Assurance Partner
- Kyle Beckhusen, Northwest Mutual Wealth Management, Financial Advisor
- Brent Ulreich ’12, CFP, ChFEBC, Hefron-Tillotson, Inc., Financial Advisor
- Douglas Wicker ’88, PNC Bank, EVP and Assistant General Auditor
- Evan Addams ’10, Nowait (purchased by Yelp), Former National Sales and Partnerships Lead
- Jayna Grassel ’11, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Manager of Search Engine Optimization
- Gray Mackenzie ’11, GuavaBox, Inbound Marketing Agency Owner and HubSpot Partner
- Ken Smith ’84, Simcoach Games, President
- Tim Tobitsch ’03, Franktuary, Co-Founder and President
- Erin Bestic ’06, Accenture, Manager Management Consulting
- Colleen Febbraro, Grossman Yanak & Ford LLP, HR Director
- Denae Lawrence ’15, Travelers Insurance, Construction Surety Underwriter
- Christopher Nan ’17, UPMC, Project Manager
- Greg Arcuri ’17, Amazon, Inbound Area Manager IV
- Andrea Howe ’15, Convestro, Product Planner
- Dan Quirk ’11, Salsa Labs, Marketing Director