Praxis Academy Activate
A free virtual event to spark redemptive imagination for builders, creators, and entrepreneurs of all ages and stages. Participants will learn about redemptive entrepreneurship, get a preview of 2021 Academy programs, and meet summer program faculty through breakouts.
Praxis Academy Activate has already happened!
Learn from leading practitioners of redemptive entrepreneurship in this virtual learning experience that serves as an introduction and on-ramp for Praxis’ summer 2021 academy.
What You Get
- Keynotes on culture-making, creative response in the midst of crisis, and the redemptive framework with live speaker talkback and audience Q&A
- Hear elevator pitches from leading business and nonprofit entrepreneurs who are creatively responding to some of the world’s most pressing issues
- Apply learnings in real-time through breakout sessions
Who It’s For
- Creatives, builders, and entrepreneurs at all stages & ages
- Current GCC students
- Admitted GCC students
- Prospective GCC students
- GCC faculty & staff
- GCC alumni
- Campus ministry & church staff interested in supporting the next-generation
- Startups, employers, & internship providers seeking ways to develop young professionals
Praxis Academy Activate was on March 15th!
But don’t worry if you missed it! You can still learn more about Praxis Academy and apply to participate!
More From Our Students
All I can say is it was an amazing experience….
I met so many different kinds of people from all over the world, and I got to hear the pains of their society. Their stories taught me the vastness of God’s kingdom…that He has established a global Church. It is our job to work together to love and serve Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit to build His kingdom here. It’s a beautiful thing to see that happen in the sphere of business, and it was a sincere blessing to have a better understanding of what it means to do that better for God’s glory.
It was a life-changing, overwhelming week that filled my mind with inspiration, my heart with encouragement, and my contact list with passionate Godly redemptive people. It is not just for entrepreneurship majors, in fact it is even more rewarding for people who aren’t entrepreneurship majors. It is how to live an entrepreneurial redemptive life through your future work, NOT how to become an entrepreneur.
I loved the endless examples of entrepreneurs that have accomplished tremendous stuff when they just got off center stage and let God take the lead on the venture….
Regardless of major, I think it would be a great experience for people to learn to think entrepreneurial about whatever environment they are in and also to connect with like-minded people who aspire to shape our culture through redemptive action.