Freedcamp “Group Efforts Made Effortless”
Freedcamp is a productivity tool aimed at group tasks. It helps organize each member of the group to get their individual assignment completed.
How does it work?
- Sign up
- Create a project with a project name and select to see tasks as sticky notes or as a list
- Invite team members by email with a personalized message
- You can then add tasks, have discussions, share files and set a calendar for the project
- Can be sorted by; priority, due date, date created and alphabetically
- can be filtered by; creator, who it was assigned to, progress and the same four things it can be sorted by
- Tasks can be moved from the to do list into in progress or completed
Any team member can post a new discussion for the rest of the group to respond to. Works much better than a long chain of group emails were information can easily be misinterpreted.
Team members can attach important documents to the task so they can be easily accessed by everyone
- Add in important dates for the group
- Never forget a team meeting
- Events can be planned well in advance
Everything on Freedcamp can have a notification linked with it.