Give yourself the boost you need to be a full-time student founder!
The E+I Founders program, presented by the Center for Entrepreneurship + Innovation at Grove City College, is a unique opportunity for current student founders to build their company without having to worry about a second job to support their studies and their business aspirations. Students who are accepted to participate in the program will be given the chance to grow their existing business and discover its full potential, while being paid for their work by the Center for E+I.
When a founder is accepted into the E+I Founders program, their company is also accepted into and supported by the VentureLaunch program.
Some benefits of the program include:
- Expert coaching and mentorship from members of E+I leadership and beyond
- Flexibility in when work can be performed
- Compensation for time worked on the founder’s own startup
- Access to the expansive E+I network of experts in a variety of fields
- Reimbursement for business expenses (as part of the VentureLaunch program)
How it Works
Interested students apply to be an E+I Founder
E+I reviews the business model and student founder’s application
Founders accepted to the program are paid hourly by E+I*
*students may work a combined total of 20 hours across all campus jobs, including but not limited to the E+I Founders program.
Learn more about the E+I Founders Program
Become an E+I Founder
Applications for the E+I Founders program are currently closed. Be sure to check back on this page to find out when they will open again!