Several times a semester, GCC Entrepreneurship offers a Student Field Trip to BlueTree Allied Angels in Pittsburgh and in Erie. This is a unique opportunity to experience what goes on behind-the-scenes in an angel investor group. Early-stage companies will be assessed for viability and growth potential. There will be winners and there will be losers. Join us at one of the following dates to see which businesses have what it takes to succeed!
Member/Investor Meetings: The Members/Investors Meeting is a gathering of the larger group of investors for the purpose of hearing the presentations of 1 – 3 companies in order to assess whether or not to invest.
- February 13 – 4:30-7:30PM*, Erie Tech Incubator, Erie [Register by Feb. 10]
- February 14 – 4:30-7:30PM**, Clark Hill, Pittsburgh [Register by Feb. 10]
- March 14 – 11:30AM – 1:00PM, HAL 116 [Register by March 13] This is an on-campus, virtual event.
- April 18 – 4:30-7:30PM*, Penn State Behrend, Erie [Register by April 14]
- April 19 – 4:30-7:30PM**, Clark Hill, Pittsburgh [Register by April 14]
*You will leave campus around 2:00PM and return at around 9:30PM. Rides can be arranged. Please register using the form below.
**You will leave campus around 2:30PM and return at around 9:00PM. Rides can be arranged. Please register using the form below.