Grove City College and The Center for Entrepreneurship + Innovation is dedicated to preparing our students to enter the workforce fully–equipped. As a result, we strive to walk alongside you each step of your journey, during college and post-graduation. One of the ways we do this is through the Career Services Office, as well as our connections with various external organizations. We hope these partnerships will help you find internships and jobs in your areas of interest and passion. Check out the opportunities below!
- Medfiniti Marketing Internship
- Full-Time Positions at Birgo Realty
- Praxis Talent Network
- Gecko Robotics
- Pittsburgh Fellows
Medfiniti Marketing Internship
Two positions available. Preference given to seniors and juniors as this may turn into a permanent position after graduation.
LOOKING FOR: Someone who could work 10-20 hours a week for at least 3 months, fully remote. Entrepreneurial mindset student/people, interested in the medical device industry, great work ethic, wants to learn, self-motivated and strives to be great. We are looking for people who are self-motivated, have a desire to persist, persevere, and succeed, as well as think outside the box to grow the company as well as their own skill sets. We will give you the tools for success but it’s up to you to take as to how successful the experience will be.
Candidates can look forward to working with an experienced team in leadership and marketing, as well as a community that is fun, exciting, and about business! You will learn a lot about marketing and have fun in this position.
- Review, edit, manage and publish submissions to our website
- Write short descriptions about the businesses and services for our website and social media
- Assist with content ideas or creation for website and social media
- Assisting with national marketing campaigns
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Monitor and report any issues
- Developing sales materials that bring products, solutions & services to life
- Optimize and enhance SEO, PPC and Display Advertising to drive leads
- Analyze web presence to enhance awareness and lead generation objectives
- Measure & report progress on digital initiatives to marketing leaders
- We are looking for diverse interns who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to leave their mark by the end of their internship. Overall, we look for skills and qualities such as hard working, humble, smart, funny, have great attention to detail, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, inquisitive, quick learner, and sharp communications (written and verbal).
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality
- Pro-active; striving to go above and beyond what is required for the role. Ability to prioritize well and tackle challenges enthusiastically
- Innovative; continuously seeking to enhance and redefine the approach needed to grow business while delivering perfectly on all priority projects
- Amazing attention to detail
- Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous
- Adept at handling a varying workload and high volume of information
- Sharp written and verbal communication and organizational skills required
- Resourceful, highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines, and completion of tasks and projects assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams
Education & Experience
Students pursuing an undergraduate degree across all departments (entrepreneurship, marketing, business administration, communications and finance, graduating on or after May 2021.
Medfiniti is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONTACT: Cedric E. Lewis JD, MBA; Guest Lecturer, Legal Studies and Entrepreneurship; [email protected]
Birgo Realty has entry-level business positions open at their Pittsburgh office. If you have skills in digital marketing, business development, or other business-related topics and are interested in joining a goal-oriented team seeking to improve lives through real estate, please apply!
Learn more here.
Check out the Praxis Talent Network to explore opportunities for jobs and internships at redemptive companies.
Gecko Robotics is automating industrial inspection and repair where existing processes are dangerous and inefficient. We’re building a diverse team to transform the way heavy industries and power companies are managed. On our path to building the next generation of infrastructure automation tools, we already perform more robotic inspections than any other company in the power industry. Gecko is funded by Y Combinator and other notable investors.
Gecko is hiring in the fields of Engineering (Software, Electrical, Mechanical), Marketing, Operations and Sales. Both full-time jobs and internships. Check out the Gecko Website!
Do you love Pittsburgh?
Do you have a desire to live and work in the city after graduation?
Then the Pittsburgh Fellows program might be for you!
Pittsburgh Fellows is an exciting post-undergraduate leadership development program that trains highly qualified college graduates to be values-driven, ethical business leaders in the Pittsburgh region. Our goal is to help these young men and women join an already impressive group of business leaders who are positively impacting our city. Visit the Pittsburgh Fellows site for more information, or contact the director Julie McCormick.
9-month paid job