The Grove City College VentureLab, sponsored by the Center for Entrepreneurship + Innovation at Grove City College, is an early-stage business and social enterprise idea feasibility lab that provides seed grants and guidance to carefully screened teams. The mission of the VentureLab is to help the Grove City College campus community explore and develop new ventures based on their own original concepts. It serves as a valuable starting point for innovation and enables aspiring entrepreneurs to gauge the feasibility of their ideas.
The VentureLab connects teams to resources within Grove City College as well as with the community at large. Teams are connected with industry-specific experts (both alumni and friends) who serve as mentors. Teams are also eligible to apply for seed grant funding support to prove the viability of innovative ideas or to assist in taking an idea to the next level after the idea has been vetted. The Grove City College VentureLab serves as a valuable starting point for innovation and enables aspiring entrepreneurs to gauge the feasibility of their ideas.
Congratulations to the VentureLab 2018 Cohort…
- Chute!: Levi Roberts ’19, Stephen Weaver ’19, and Boyce Cubarney ’19
- Graphrite: Keith Meikrantz ’18, Madeline Williams ’18, Austin Zick ’18, and Samuel Kenney ’18
- Handcrafted Cajóns: Andrew Graber ’20
- Humanitree: Mona Ni ’18, Jared Grace ’18, Chrystian Rajchel ’18, Christian Talbot ’18, and Noah Newell ’18
- Mended Sock Co.: Alexandria Bailey ’20, Caroline Parker ’20, Sophia Stangebye ’20, Laura Williams ’20, and Alexandria Halton ’20
- Trajectory: Daniel Toney ’18, Jeremy Bost ’18, Samuel Casteel ’18, and Andrew Vogel ’18
- PeeWee Packs: Hannah Vaccaro ’18
- Té Amo Organic Tea: Mark Sotomayor ’20 and Ryan Budnik ’19
- VoterIQ: Benjamin Tobias ’19, Ethan Fry ’19, Tyler Gustafson ’20, and Dan Carns ’20
Questions? Contact Professor Yvonne English. Good luck!
(The “good luck” refers to your application…not contacting Professor English. She’s pretty responsive. Hahaha…)