There is no one right way to start a venture. Therefore, the path to success in the real world entails competing with teams who use many different approaches to achieve the same goal: funding. The Wolverine Venture Battle (WVB) simulates the real world by allowing teams to compete for prize money without the confines of a cumbersome administratively heavy business plan competition. The Wolverine Venture Battle is open to both social and commercial teams.
This year’s competitors are looking to capture a part of the $25,000 cash prize pool, in addition to in-kind services!
Who Should Participate?
The competition is not limited to business and entrepreneurship majors. In fact, this competition has been deliberately designed for all majors to be comfortable participating. We’re looking for:
- GCC students interested in enhancing their presentation skills
- GCC students who want to explore the idea of starting a new venture – social or commercial
- GCC students who enjoy hands-on learning experiences
- GCC students with competitive spirits who are ready to have fun and win cash prizes
Spring 2021 Important Dates
- Feb. 19: Intent to Compete Due by 11:59 PM
- March 24: Proof of Concept Due by 5PM
- April 8: WVB Finalists Announced
- April 21: WVB Investor Packet Due by 5PM
- April 29: Wolverine Venture Battle Finals
- May 1: WVB Broadcast and Announcement of Winners (7 PM)
Wolverine Venture Battle 2021 Sponsors
Heartfelt thanks to our sponsors for their generous support.